Enhance your 2021+ Ford Bronco's performance with our NEW Half-Length Tie Rod End Link Kit. Precision-crafted from 6061 aluminum hex stock and 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel, it ensures superior durability and corrosion resistance. The kit's jam nut, featuring a built-in zinc-coated steel sleeve, reinforces factory tie rod weak points. Designed for lifted applications, it provides increased adjustability and boasts a sleek black anodized finish with a laser-engraved logo, complemented by a clear powdercoat for UV resistance. With Grade 10.9+ hardware included, this kit sets a new standard for reliability and performance, offering an exceptional off-road experience for your Ford Bronco!
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum hex stock and 17-4 heat treated stainless steel for durability and corosion resistance
- Jam nut utilizes a built in zinc-coated steel sleeve to reinforce factory tie rod weak point
- Provides greater range of adjustability for lifted applications
- Durable black anodized finish with laser engraved logo
- Clear powdercoat for UV resistance
- Grade 10.9+ hardware included
|ADS Racing Shocks
|17-4 Stainless Steel
|Arizona Desert Shocks Tie Rod Ends
|Tie Rod End Link
|Sold as a pair
|Tie Rod Coating
|UV clear coat
|Tie Rod Color
|Tie Rod Configuration
|Tie Rod Material
|Heat treated alloy steel
|Tie Rod Sleeve Coating
|Tie Rod Sleeve Material
|Manufacturer Part Number
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.